Business Analyst - FSD-SQL-ETL - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Business Analyst professional. Must be articulate and able work directly with senior management as a high-level expert.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Business Consultant - FSD - SQL - ETL
- Location: Chandler, AZ
- Duration: 12 plus month
- 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- 7+ years of writing business requirements and/or functional specifications.
- 5+ years of relational database SQL experience.
- 3+ years of relational database modeling and concepts.
- 3+ years of waterfall project methodology experience.
- Experience reading ETL code and interpreting it.
- Effective prioritization of assignments and ability to escalate where appropriate for resolution.
• Experience support a fast paced, dynamic, regulatory application.
• Experience supporting a system which supports Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) would be strongly desired.
Responsibilities will include:
• Act as the CTR Systems representative and primary point of contact for large regulatory projects.
• Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology leadership, external service providers and architecture teams.
• Understand and interpret enterprise requirements and determine impact to CTR Systems applications.
• Design and document Functional Specification Designs (FSD) to meet enterprise requirements.
• Translate requirements and designs to produce and maintain technical, functional and support documentation.
• Develop and maintain schedules/calendars, change timelines, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts.
• Provide support and guidance to the development and testing teams during development and testing of solutions.
- Consult with developers on technical implementation of FSDs.
- Answer questions/clarifications of FSD.
- Review unit/integration test results where appropriate.
- Triage defects and suggest remediation plan.
*Must know how to use Document Management System and must be able to maintain document repository.
*Must be able to organize the SharePoint content and structure. Must be able to develop Wiki page and maintain its content.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst - FSD-SQL-ETL
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332593
Posted Date: 7/23/2018