Software Engineer - Maple Grove, MN
Our client has an opening for a software engineer as part of a team developing innovative new solutions to significant problems in the healthcare industry. We are looking for a highly-motivated engineering professional who can help us build our capabilities and services across a variety of care pathways.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing team and could be a fit for you if:
- You want to get high-quality, maintainable software in the hands of users quickly by working with product managers, designers, and other engineers.
- You have embraced agile and aren’t afraid to tell us what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it.
- Above all, you are focused on the success of the team and the outcomes of our customers.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for learning, growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), agile methodologies, and software automation
Preferred Qualifications (not required but helpful):
- Experience developing software within a regulated environment
- Experience leading projects, and mentoring engineers
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience developing on Cloud Foundry is a plus
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 332596
Maple Grove, MN
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332596
Posted Date: 7/23/2018