Travel and Expense/Procurement Coordinator (Remote) - Burlington, MA
4+ month contract. Remote contract opportunity supporting a team out of MA and OH.
Procurement Solutions Specialist
The Solutions Specialist is an integral part of the Procurement, Travel Management, Corporate Credit Administration teams which supports and benefits employees. The requirements of this position include (1) providing customer service and support to employees with the execution of business objectives, (2) assisting in the development and implementation of solutions and programs to insure the achievement of service level commitments and mutually agreed upon financial goals, and (3) supporting behavior modification through education and communication to employees, insuring the effectiveness of policy, service levels, programs and products.
• Support travel program
• Coordinate supplier VIP frequent traveler programs
• Control Direct Bill programs for air, rail, and car bookings
• Administer American Express corporate card program
• Administer scheduling and conduct training of travel and card programs including online booking tool.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) and support for customer service program
• Assist in supporting and updating travel management and corporate card websites (SharePoint)
• Additional assignments as necessary
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of travel systems – GDS, Online Booking Tools (Concur Travel, Request, and Expense)
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Education or experience in marketing and communication preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Products - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 10 percent travel may be associated with this position
Job Family Responsibilities:
Assists with handling requests and providing customer service, guidance, and routine support for products and/or programs. Assists with the investigation and resolution of routine problems. Assists in the coordination of activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs. Assists in the provision of scheduling request prioritization to supplier facilities.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills. Effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Typically up to 2 years of successful experience in corporate travel, online travel booking tool, and/or corporate card program management along with successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Key Working Relationships:
• Contacts are primarily with immediate manager and others in the group.
• A background check will be required for this position as this role will have access to sensitive information.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Travel and Expense/Procurement Coordinator (Remote)
Location: Burlington, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332748
Posted Date: 7/27/2018