Information Security Engineer - , VA
Immediate need for several Information Security Engineer for our direct client.
This is work from home position.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of general IT and Networking Experience
- 1-3 years of Security Engineering Experience, preferably within a MSS or multi-tenant environment
- Proven ability and past experience performing security analysis for information technology is required
- Experience with a variety of information and network security tools (Microsoft AD/OMS, NetSkope CASB, TrendMicro Deep Security, SailPoint IdentityNow or similar technologies)
- Experience in Security Analysis preferred
- Experience in the administration of security technologies, SIEM, log analysis and forensics.
- Familiarization with defense-in-depth concepts
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field preferred
- Security Engineers should possess the background and experience necessary to obtain Industry certifications. Possible applicable certifications include, but are not limited to:
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (CISSP-ISSEP)
- Security +
- Ethical Hacking
- Prvide contributions as assigned to any/all in-scope projects
- Serve as primary escalation point for customer incidents and requests as assigned, as well as any daily activity encountered during the daily operations of Managed Security Services.
- Act as liaison between tier groups to ensure resolution of escalated issues.
- Case Management - Creation and regular maintenance of cases for client impacting security issues, administrative and maintenance tasks, as well as appliance issues. Security Engineers are also responsible for managing Ticket/Case queue to ensure that all applicable cases are resolved within applicable service level agreement requirements.
- Tuning and Maintenance- regularly participate in tuning, maintenance and patching activities of all applicable MSS platforms within established guidelines and procedures.
- Training and Mentoring MSS personnel as needed, or assigned by management.
- System Maintenance - assisting team members with maintenance, tuning, and installation of security devices, as needed. Also responsible for general troubleshooting of solution failures based upon documented procedures, general knowledge, problem management or guidance by Management, Security Engineering staff and vendors.
- Vendor and Industry training as requested by Management.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: , VA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332789
Posted Date: 7/25/2018