Cyber Security Program Manager - , VA
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Cyber Security Program Manager. The position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
The Cyber Security Program Manager is the single point of contact for all technical, management, contracts, and personnel matters associated with service delivery. May direct additional program management staff in providing the necessary administrative and management expertise for effective program control and reporting. Is responsible for managing a team of cyber security engineers, analysts, forensic specialists, and other technical staff charged with cyber security defense of enterprise IT systems and networks.
The scope of these responsibilities includes technical, quality, cost and schedule planning, management, execution, and reporting for a diverse range of information security technical and analytical projects and activities.
• Responsible for ensuring that the clients cyber defense protections are adequate and effective.
• Provides recommendations to client leadership and technical management regarding current and future cyber security policy considerations and technologies, based on ongoing assessment of the evolving threat environment.
• Monitor all operations and infrastructure.
• Maintain all security tools and technology.
• Monitor internal and external policy compliance.
• Monitor regulation compliance if supporting a heavily regulated industry and are dealing with things like credit card, health care data, or other personally identifiable information.
• Work with different departments in the company to reduce risk. Plans and conducts consultation with users, management, vendors, and technical staff to assess computing needs and system requirements that may affect the clients cyber security posture.
Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of experience or Masters degree and 5 years of directly related experience and progressively greater responsibility
• 5+ years of experience in IT and/or Cyber Security or related field required
• 7+ years in a leadership/management role required
• 5+ years of experience in the following areas: Cybersecurity Operations, policy, procedures, and processes, including RMF and NIST 800-53
• 5 years of experience managing complex, mission oriented Cyber Security Information Technology and Support Programs.
• One or more of the following certifications (CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GCIH, or GSLC) desired
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cyber Security Program Manager
Location: , VA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332791
Posted Date: 7/24/2018