Information Security Engineer - , VA
Immediate need for an Information Security Engineer for our direct client.
This position is work from home remote.
Excellent pay offered on W2 basis.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of general IT and Networking Experience
- 1-3 years of Security Engineering Experience, preferably within a MSS or multi-tenant environment
- Proven ability and past experience performing security analysis for information technology is required
- Must have familiarization with a variety of information and network security monitoring tools (Tenable Security Center and products, Barracuda solutions, Palo Alto UTMs, Trend Micro solutions, among others)
- Experience in Security Analysis preferred
- Familiarization with federal security standards and guidelines
- Experience in the administration of firewalls, IPS, email security, endpoint security and vulnerability scanning and analysis, SIEM, log analysis and forensics.
- Familiarization with defense-in-depth concepts
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Security Engineers should possess the background and experience necessary to obtain Industry or SOC specific certifications as instructed by management. Possible applicable certifications include, but are not limited to:
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (CISSP-ISSEP)
- Palo Alto UTM Certification
- Certificate of Proficiency for Security Center
- CCNP + Security
- Ethical Hacking
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: , VA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332792
Posted Date: 7/24/2018