React UI Developer - North Brunswick Township, NJ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a React UI Developer to work onsite in North Brunswick, NJ. This is initially a 6 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
The ideal candidate should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• 7+ experience in one or more of the following web technologies, Angular JS, Node.js, React, HTML5 and JQuery.
• Web Services/Messaging (JMS) and REST API experience.
• Understanding of latest Java/J2EE technical specifications and product options to be able to design and develop systems to address business functional, non-functional and performance related requirements.
• Working knowledge of Tomcat application server.
• 3+ years of SQL experience, preferably in Oracle.
• 3 + years of continuous integration & source control repository management experience, preferably Jenkins & GIT.
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 332907
North Brunswick Township, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: React UI Developer
Location: North Brunswick Township, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332907
Posted Date: 8/2/2018