Facilities Maintenance Technician - Arlington, TX
If you are interested in the position please email and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Arlington, TX
- Performs routine duties associated with general repair and maintenance of a facility.
- Duties would include system furniture reconfiguration, replacement of lamps and ballasts, plumbing, electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Duties also include hanging pictures, carpet repairs, office moves, door hardware, ceiling tiles and other office maintenance repairs as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Perform routine HVAC system preventative maintenance work, determine HVAC system problems and assist Facility Manager with the coordination of contracted services related to facility support, i.e. housekeeping, pest control, HVAC, electrical, etc. to support the business.
- Assist in the repairs to production equipment including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems under the direction of the Senior Facilities Technician.
- Performs regular monthly safety inspections and other safety related duties as required.
- To perform this job successfully, the ideal candidate will have several years of experience in facility maintenance repair.
- Need excellent customer service skills, must be self-starter and detail oriented.
- Capable of utilizing sound judgment in prioritizing, planning and scheduling repairs requests.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and procedures to perform required maintenance and repairs.
- Operates hand and power tools and mechanical equipment effectively and safely complies with safety requirements including use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Knowledgeable of building electrical systems with voltages up to 480VAC and capable of utilizing measurement equipment to diagnose/correct electrical issues and be familiar and adhere to OSHA regulations as they apply to the work being performed, including, but not limited to electrical safety regulations, NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, and lock out Tag out procedures.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds and meeting the physical demands inherent to facilities maintenance
- High School diploma, GED, plus 5 years of relevant Facility Maintenance Experience (Technical or Trade School degree preferred)
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Location: Arlington, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333005
Posted Date: 7/25/2018