Database Developer - Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a candidate with 7+ years of MS Access development experience and 7+ years of data design experience including SQL proficiency.
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Database Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333017
Posted Date: 7/26/2018