Manufacturing Process Technician - Webster, NY
Webster, NY 14580
12 hr shift rotation
• Operates chemical process and material handling equipment to carry out plant production operations.
• Performs maintenance procedures to affect process changeovers.
• Executes basic analytical and characterization procedures specific to EA Manufacturing , such as pH, conductivity, particle shape and morphology determination, and solids/moisture content, X-Ray, Tribo, LPC, etc.
• Collects and reports equipment and process data, using Statistical Process Control Tools.
• Performs housekeeping activities as required.
• Knowledge and experience with chemical, mechanical and physical processes
• Must use protective equipment to include safety shoes, hard hat, safety glasses, respiratory protection, and hearing protection. (protective equipment is provided by Xerox)
• Must work at heights and in confined/enclosed spaces
• Must be Flexible and willing to work rotating shifts as required
• Demonstrate ability to look at processes and equipment issues and logically work through to determine the cause.
• Demonstrate ability to interpret Process Flow Diagrams and Process System P& IDs(Piping and Instrumentation Drawings)
• Demonstrate ability to use a DCS (Digital Control System) to interrogate/control plant process
• Ability to demonstrate computer literacy-Knowledge and competency in MS applications (Word, Outlook, Access, Excel)
• Lab experience or Manufacturing experience with chemical materials, or chemical processing.
• Previous experience/knowledge with Six Sigma tools, including SPC and Lean Methodology preferred.
• Minimum: less than one(1) year of industry experience
• Minimum-Associate in Science degree or Associate in Applied Science degree (Chemistry or Engineering Science preferred)
Please send your current Resume for official consideration (Word or Text format preferred).
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Manufacturing Process Technician
Location: Webster, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333042
Posted Date: 7/26/2018