Application Support Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Application Support Engineer
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has opening for a Application Support Engineer. While this is a 7 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Must work onsite in Charlotte, NC or Phoenix, AZ or Minneapolis, MN. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
You will get an opportunity to work with application systems engineers and security teams. You will identify and manage patching, configuration management changes, deployments and removal of products that are not compliant or at the end of the life (lifecycle management). You will be working with over 93% of software products installed on servers, desktops, mainframe and networks at my client site.
Tasks you will handle include:
- Monitor various information sources to identify new cybersecurity threats and assess against our products and solutions.
- Work with Product Engineering teams to report, track and resolve security vulnerabilities
- Gather and evaluate cyber threat business intelligence
- Troubleshooting complex software application issues. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application product setup, database management, data analysis, standalone/embedded products, and third party (vendor supported) products.
- Maintain vulnerability solutions and remediation documentation
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333055
Posted Date: 7/26/2018