.Net Developer - Anoka, MN
Our client, a leading insurance provider, has an Immediate need for a Senior Software Developer to work onsite in Anoka, MN.
This company has a amazing, inclusive culture and is looking for dedicated senior developers to join this growing team.
Work location: Anoka, MN.
Excellent pay offered!
Contract Duration: 1 year plus
The ideal candidate would have a background in the following:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS
- 5+ years of experience programming in C#.Net and/or VB.Net
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5 and Bootstrap
- 3+ years of experience with consuming web services and web api
- 3+ years of experience configuring and troubleshooting IIS and experience with IIS authentication schemes
- 3+ years of experience with SQL development; proven ability to read and write complex SQL queries
- 2+ years of experience with Web API, and MVC software architecture patterns
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS and/or Angular
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and external Customers)
- Proven ability to write complex code; including the planning of work from initiation through implementation while demonstrating the ability to meet project completion dates with acceptable levels of supporting documentation and software quality
- Experience with Gherkin and a Cucumber implementation, preferably SpecFlow
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 333120
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Anoka, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333120
Posted Date: 7/26/2018