Angular UI & C# Developer - Concord, CA
Ranked as a Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Angular UI & C# Developer. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Angular UI & C# Developer
Location: Concord, CA
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401k plan.
• Develop and maintain Sales and Fulfillment applications used by bankers, underwriters and End Customers
• Responsible for development of business applications using .NET & Angular technologies
• Gather, Analyze and translate business requirements with Business Systems Consultants
• Perform technical evaluations, solution and design approaches to business solution needs
• Document application design, development and operation specifications
• Ensure the quality of applications through formal testing and documentation
• Troubleshoot and resolve software issues
• Develop/update appropriate systems documentation
• Complete all Wells Fargo administrative tasks (timesheet, status)
• Complete other tasks as assigned by manager or team lead
• Solid experience developing n-tier service oriented enterprise application environment
• OOD, .NET (4.0 or higher), SOAP, web Services, WSDL, developing n-tier web applications with Microsoft .Net technology (C#, Web API)
• Developing C#, Web API services
• Experience designing and implementing core framework components and reusable libraries
• Strong experience applying software patterns in a Microsoft environment.
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
• Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle and release management.
• Self-motivated, independent, team-player, accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with all levels of users and co-workers
Adv Ref #: 333150
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Angular UI & C# Developer
Location: Concord, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333150
Posted Date: 7/26/2018