DataPower Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Datapower Developer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially a 6 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. Inquire about this opportunity and you could work with a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
This position will be for a Datapower Developer who will be working on setting up a new environment as well as working on new integrations or other enhancements for existing integrations as required.
The candidate will be expected to work with other team members within the team as well as other architects/business partners/clients in a collaborative environment. The candidates should have a strong focus on IBM Datapower XI52 and would require extensive knowledge of various integration patterns and security standards, best practices, hands-on experience with administration and management of datapower along with strong XSLT/GatewayScript development skills.
• Provide application / project teams with high level of technical expertise for Datapower support
• Provide on-call support for applications running in the production environment.
• Keep up to date on the latest technologies and provide new ideas / solutions as needed.
• Follow the best practices, guidelines and industry standards for utilizing the various integration patterns within datapower.
• Effectively communicating technical and non-technical issues with the business and technology user groups.
• Develop and conduct vendor assessments and Proof-of-Concepts (POCs) for suitable technologies and vendor products for emerging business needs.
• Act as a lead and take ownership of any production issues / new initiatives as needed.
• Collaborate with business, technology architects and other technical experts to understand and provide strategically sound solutions for complex business problems and provide faster and efficient decision making towards optimal solution.
The ideal candidate would have the following background:
• 5+ years of Datapower development experience ( XI52 )
• Expertise in XML, XSLT, GatewayScripts, JSON, XPATH, etc.
• Familiar with Datapower security concepts (AAA, WS-Security, encryption, digital signatures, etc ).
• Good troubleshooting skills with overall knowledge on datapower features/concepts.
• Experience working with SOAP/REST based Web Services
• Performs application deployments (Scripted/Batch/Ant based) to test, integration, and production environments per established change management procedures.
• Provides support in the configuring and troubleshooting solutions and developing hands on solutions.
• Strong UNIX/LINUX experience.
Preferred Qualifications that are not required:
• Facilitates and coordinates between the various stakeholders.
• Experience with J2EE development
• Development experience with Java and Java EE preferred.
• Knowledge of SDLC, IT governance and operations
• Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, and application dependencies.
• Time management and prioritization.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 333410
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: DataPower Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333410
Posted Date: 7/30/2018