Mongo Database Administrator - , NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Mongo database developer. This is initially an 12 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!This position provides senior level capabilities relative to database administration for the company. The person filling this position must be able to;
- Provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases.
- Handle and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling.
- As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies.
- Serve as a consultant on technological advancements.
- Provide oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
10+ years’ database design and administration experience.
4 + years supporting Mongo DB
Strong scripting experience. Kornshell is preferred, but others are acceptable; SED, AWK, etc.
Experience supporting Linux/Unix environment.
Knowledge of a programming language
Ability to read and understand program logic to diagnose and understand current DBA maintenance processes
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Self- starter, motivated
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Database
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mongo Database Administrator
Location: , NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333432
Posted Date: 7/30/2018