Sr. Java Developer - Chandler, AZ
Sr. Java Developer
Advantage ref # 333462
Advantage is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Chandler, AZ
- 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of J2EE experience
- 5+ years of Portal or UI development experience
- 4+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of experience towards design and development of medium to large scale mission critical applications and platforms.
- 7+ years of hands on architecture, design, development, integration experience around middleware applications and/or web services on a Java/J2EE platform.
- Ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution. Hands on experience with Spring, XML and Web Services development.
- Experience with REST/JSON based services.
- Hands on experience with Tomcat application container.
- Experience with AngulaJS, Angular2 and Spring Boot.
Lending Grid - a program within the Technology Road map - is a shared-technology platform for systems to leverage in building capabilities to integrate with other systems and 3rd parties. The Lending Grid platform is made up of various platform based Cross cutting capabilities for end to end application solution's. Lending Grid currently manages approximately 2 Billion loosely-coupled transactions annually.
This position leads the development and delivery of Lending Grid cross-cutting shared capabilities, including but not limited to Lending Grid business, support and administration Portal to enable real-time application support functions, Web application capabilities and Batch capabilities. The candidate acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333462
Posted Date: 7/30/2018