Electronics Technician - Princeton, NJ
Our client’s team is based in Princeton, NJ and is dedicated to the development of custom image sensor devices, modules, and systems for numerous commercial, spacecraft, and government applications.
The ideal candidate will have advanced soldering and assembly skills, be comfortable working with a microscope for extended periods of time, and have excellent dexterity and experience handling micro components and assemblies.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Assemble surface mount components into board assemblies in accordance with specifications and drawings.
- Work with engineering when board rework is needed during development, replacement of surface mount components.
- Build Cable Assemblies in accordance with specifications or drawings.
- Setup and maintenance of existing and new equipment used in the manufacturing cleanroom area.
· HS Grad or equivalent
· Knowledge of crimp technology used in cable and connector assemblies.
· Knowledge of MIL and IPC standards for electronic assemblies, ISO9001 certified facility.
· Experience with Configuration management tools and processes as well as Excel and word.
· Experience with safe use and disposal of basic chemicals used in electronic assemblies.
· Experience with epoxy mixing and dispensing equipment.
· Experience with ESD Control procedures and practices.
· Basic knowledge of electronic components, circuits and test and measurement equipment.
· Basic knowledge of mechanical assemblies that include liquid cooled TE cooler assemblies used in detector packaging.
· Must be willing to work in cleanroom environment, class 10000 and class 100 hoods.
· Experience with Disco DAD341 Wafer Saw a plus.
· Experience with Helium Leak Detection equipment a plus.
· Experience with Wire Bonding a plus.
· Experience with Metrology and inspection equipment a plus
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electronics Technician
Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 333539
Posted Date: 7/30/2018