Business Analyst/Project Manager (Middleware) - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Project Manager (Agile/ Scrum)professional. Must be articulate and able work directly with senior management as a high-level expert.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: BSC/Project Manager (Middleware/ Security)
- Location: Chandler, AZ
- Duration: 12 plus month
Critical skills required:
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Middleware background as an analyst
- Understand high-level security legalese
- Seeking BSC/Project Manager/Security Consultant who tracks progress, updates documentation and surveys
- Leads analysis to determine impacts
- Coordinates corporate communication to all clients regarding changes related to our Safety & Soundness, TREX (mandatory security and infrastructure updates), SDLC, Security, Compliance and Regulatory processes.
- Ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, have a middleware background as an analyst, be able to understand high-level security legalese and translate into real world technical impacts, and be a "bulldog" when chasing down information and contacts.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst/Project Manager (Middleware)
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333559
Posted Date: 7/31/2018