Sr. Business Analyst (Swift) - Charlotte, NC
Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.: 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Work closely with project team(s) and stake holders in creating Business Requirements
- Partner with Technology, QA, UAT and business users to capture project related assumptions, constraints and include in the appropriate deliverables. Participate and review functional design document created by the technology design teams. Closely work with testing team and review test plan and script reviews..
- Provide traceability matrix of testing efforts.
- Create verification plans and review with all parties involved in implementation.
- Support implementation and ensure that project status updates are provided of verification efforts.
- Ability to support multiple projects and production maintenance items. Gather necessary data from projects and produce dashboard reports.
- Assist as SME with training to users that are new to the system and any projects where process is changing.
- Expertise in Business Analysis, and ALM (QC)
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel;
- Testing experience and writing test scripts desirable.
- Good understanding of Technology and be able to work with technology team for capturing and documenting technology related requirements
- Excellent Communication skills, Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. Strong Business Analyst with experience documenting business requirements and post implementation verification plans.
- Knowledge with International applications and SWIFT.
- Knowledge of Payment systems processes.
- Understanding of Quality Center or ALM and all testing pieces within application desirable
- Excellent time management skills to be able to support and coordinate with multiple stake holders from technology, business, operations and PMO at one time.
- Knowledge of SWIFT and International payment applications and services
- Proficient knowledge of MS Project and Excel and Visio,
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst (Swift)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333584
Posted Date: 7/31/2018