Sr. Business Analyst - Capital Markets - San Francisco, CA
This role will primarily support the Investment Portfolio (IP) group which originates or invests across a wide risk spectrum of asset classes in the corporate and municipal debt markets. Primary focus will be on updating the technical documentation for IPs hedge accounting system (HALO). The candidate is expected to use advanced technical writing knowledge to write, edit and maintain new/revised manuals and other technical documentation. date will act as a liaison between the line of business group and the technical staff in overall documentation of the HALO system..
- Act as a liaison between the line of business group and the technical staff in overall documentation of the HALO system.
- Providing business analysis expertise and leadership for technology initiatives in one or more major financial product area(s) and/or large functional area(s) within the Securities businesses.
- Use technical expertise and in depth capital markets domain knowledge to develop solutions that are strategic, cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Work with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Develop, plan and lead re-engineering and process changes for greater efficiencies and continuous competitive advantage.
- Advocate for project development lifecycle processes, tools & governance and effective business continuity strategy.
- Drive comprehensive system testing strategy as an integral part of the technical solution.
- Mentor less experienced team members and may manage other business analysts.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 7+ years of experience in the capital markets and investment banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of technology business systems analysis or design in capital markets and investment banking
- Knowledge and understanding of operational work flows/processes for capital markets and investment banking, including industry participants
- Knowledge and understanding of industry regulations for developing technological solutions
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst - Capital Markets
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333601
Posted Date: 7/31/2018