User Acceptance Test Analyst - St. Louis, MO
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Sr. UAT Analyst to work onsite in your choice of Charlotte, NC or St. Louis, MO. This is initially a 6 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months or possibly convert to permanent.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
Sr. UAT Analyst
The User Acceptance Testing Consultant will create, prepare and implement system user acceptance reviews for designated brokerage products, platforms, and services.
Is responsible for the primary development of testing strategies. Consults with users, providing advice and direction. Successful candidate must demonstrate independent judgment to perform complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications; lead and prioritize testing activities for projects involving onshore and offshore teams; execute test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities; provide specific technical guidance on defects to product owners, business analyst and developers; and give direction to less experienced testers.
Position will focus on:
• Test Planning and execution efforts for the eBrokerage supported changes on various projects
• Requirements understanding, hands on testing and issue identification, classification, resolution, and reporting.
• May lead and direct other testers and contractors on all the test coordination tasks on assigned efforts
• Coordinate efforts to communicate, resolve and retest all issues identified in the various projects
• Coordinate test execution with key areas needed for the testing effort
• May report status of testing issues to Project Team and Management
• Defect triage and test issue escalation
• Provide any identified training
• Test Planning and execution
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 333608
St. Louis, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: User Acceptance Test Analyst
Location: St. Louis, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333608
Posted Date: 9/20/2018