Network Field Service Technician - Scottsdale, AZ
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Network Field Service Technician to work onsite in Scottsdale, AZ. While this is a 1 year contract position it has the potential to extend. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
• Installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of IP (data/voice) and telecom communications equipment, including associated DNS/DHCP configuration.
• Use of IP and telecom communications testing equipment.
• Have practical knowledge of IP addressing and DNS/DHCP usage.
• Use of software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose network status and problems; conducting complex network monitoring, equipment installation and maintenance activities.
• Testing and turn-up of new circuits and/or equipment, including cross-connects and any other wiring.
• Troubleshooting and repair of complex IP (data/voice) and telecom communications equipment hardware or configuration issues, within defined service level agreement periods.
• Direct customer interface on install and repair requests related to new equipment installs and overall functionality of IP (data/voice) and telecom communications equipment.
• Documentation of all activities per defined procedures
• Follow processes and procedures to support custom configuration of IP (data/voice) network.
• Associate degree and/or 3 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Detailed understanding of the OSI networking model physical, data link, and network layers
• A proven track record troubleshooting technical issues
• Experience with Cisco command line interface
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills - Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio
• Basic understanding of TDM and VoIP telephony
• Valid Drivers License and satisfactory driving record
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOLS!
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Network Field Service Technician
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333649
Posted Date: 7/31/2018