OBIEE Administrator - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an OBIEE Administrator to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 12 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
This position will be to support the OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) environment within Capital Markets and support high visible regulatory application.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for understanding the current environment & its functionalities/dependencies and supporting them as required.
Vendors in a collaborative environment to smoothly transition the upgrade process.
The candidates should have prior experience working with OBIEE software.
Should have the ability to learn new products and technologies fast and have experience working on installing & maintaining enterprise platforms in the past.
• 6-7 years of OBIEE Administration experience.
• Provide application / project teams with high level of technical expertise.
• Must have advanced experience working with Java / weblogic and other J2EE technologies.
• Strong experience working with Oracle/Teradata and others databases.
• Keep up to date on the latest technologies and provide new ideas / solutions as needed.
• Effectively communicating technical and non-technical issues with the business and technology user groups.
• Facilitates and coordinates between various stakeholders within the project.
• Knowledge of SDLC, IT governance & operations.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: OBIEE Administrator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333653
Posted Date: 9/6/2018