Java Developer - North Brunswick Township, NJ
Ranked as a Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Java Developer. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Java Developer
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401k plan.
Position Note: In-person interview required
Required skills: From a technology perspective, the candidate required to have experience with the following stack:
- Core Java (Collections API, Concurrency)
- Messaging (Tibco/MQ/Solace)
- Relational Databases (Oracle, Sql Server)
- UNIX scripting
- Oracle Coherence (Distributed Caching)
- 8+ years of application development experience
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Experience with Capital markets, preferably in the Securities Lending or REPO space
Requires person to have following skills and experience:
- Communicate with the stakeholders of the application and technology peers to deliver the functionality
- Design/architect solutions to deliver on business requirements
- Proactively solve problems and coordination of teams
- Key technical resource on team building sophisticated and complex trading and back office applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses.
- Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions for customers.
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes, and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Analyze user needs, determine requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Create and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Create test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Assures quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Conduct clients/user training as required.
- Lead Projects.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions.
Adv Ref #: 333675
North Brunswick Township, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: North Brunswick Township, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333675
Posted Date: 8/1/2018