Executive Assistant - Cambridge, MA
Cambridge, MA 02142
• Provides executive administrative support for SVP/General Counsel as well as VP Legal and VP Intellectual Property) including assistance with department goals, meetings, budget and resource planning, calendar, travel, expense reports, etc.
• Owns & manages quarterly deliverables to PwC of Board and Board Committee meeting minutes/materials
• Develops & manages various team collaboration sites and document repositories
• Acts as a key contact both internally and externally, including with Board members, executives within industry associations and law firm partners, clinical investigators, and other high level visitors
• Manages group/company access to subscriptions & licenses to various information repositories, periodicals, databases, and software
• Manages and prioritizes internal and external communications including: emails, arrangement of conference calls and WebEx meetings; prepare formal agendas and other communication/meeting materials for internal and external use
• Arrange and provide support for meetings including team meetings and trainings, as well as team building events; requires strong organizational and planning skills, including interface with catering, audio visual setup, etc
• Provides additional support as needed for greater-department, depending on prioritization and bandwidth, including travel coordination, calendaring, space planning, onboarding of new team members, business supplies & materials,etc.
Participates as integral member of company-wide Executive Admin (EA) team: participates in EA team meetings, initiatives and coverage
Skills:Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with keen attention to accuracy, details, formatting and grammar. Expert knowledge of MS Office applications including MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.
Prior work experience in a life sciences company with operations in multiple countries and/or an in-house legal department is desirable.
Please send your current Resume for official consideration (Word or Text format preferred).
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333749
Posted Date: 8/2/2018