Business Analyst - PeopleSoft HR - Charlotte, NC
• Act as primary subject matter expert to provide expertise necessary to develop business requirements and use cases.Requirements:
• Consult with the technology group during the development of the functional and technical specifications.
• Create business process flow documentation and uses case scenarios
• Lead and/or consult on the policy, training and development, communications, change management, reporting and the future operational model.
• Participate in UAT activities for releases and/or assigned projects
• Provide release support including production validation if necessary.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- 7+ years experience gathering and documenting business requirements (BRDs)
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience
- Experience creating use case scenarios
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft and HR Tools
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including manager and senior leader audiences possesses ability to communicate and present complex concepts simply and effectively
- Demonstrated consultative and team skills possesses outstanding listening skills and collaborative approach; effectively influences and builds consensus to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrated problem solving skills creative thinker who utilizes structured approach and analysis; develops fact-based recommendations
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work across teams and multiple responsibilities, to manage positive relationships, and to adapt and contribute in rapidly changing or new environments
- Results focused and with strong attention to detail
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst - PeopleSoft HR
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333807
Posted Date: 8/1/2018