Office Manager of Product Delivery Team - Hopkinton, MA
Title: Office Manager
Duration: 6 months with possible conversion
Location: Hopkinton, MA
The Offer Manager (OM) is a member of a Product Oriented Delivery Team (POD) assigned by the PMCT to serve the needs of specific Divisional Business Units within the organization. As the PMCT primary point of contact, the OM represents the needs, goals and objectives of the Business Unit(s) with respect to Material Creation & Change, and Product Configuration. They will have responsibilities within the Offer Lifecycle Process (OLP) including documentation (PRD: Product Requirements Document, PCD: Product Commit Document) and execution (management of requirements, modeling, testing).
- OM will interface with the core team and extended teams within the organization to identify technical, marketing and data requirements and design and implement those within quoting tools. Networking and building relationships with team members will be critical to your success.
- OM will have ownership and governance of all aspects of product master data. OM will need to project manage and utilize the resources they have available to ensure quality and alignment with strategic goals. You will create and drive a schedule to deliver the program on time and ensure quality and audit checks are complete to 100% accuracy.
- Be the core team subject matter expert for order readiness and sales practices. Proactively manage and coordinate product data updates/maintenance and issue resolution using global processes and tools.
- Be a leader in implementing process improvements, define and envisage global solutions and influencing their global organizational rollout.
- Complete global project deployments by means of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), business requirement generation and interfacing with IT teams.
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement long-term operational efficiencies and process improvements, this will include working cross-functionally with organizations such as sales, demand/supply, finance, IT, marketing, engineering and more.
- Be the link between the product business unit, sales organizations, and the worldwide CoC (Center of Competence)
Job Level Specifics:
- Med/low complexity products, capable of managing 1 complex product
- Capable of assessing and understanding impact of requests
- Good familiarity with products, path, tools
- 3-6 Products
- At least 4 years of experience related to business operations or engineering in the IT industry
- Undergraduate degree in a business, IT, or Engineering discipline
- PMP or equivalent project management methodology certification would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, comfortable communicating to senior management
- Ability to assimilate high volumes of technical information and draw inferences
- Solid analytical skills with ability to organize and manipulate data
- Understanding of product configuration/validation principles and a background in sales operations is a plus
- Work across functionally with other teams
- Some PM experience would be nice
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Office Manager of Product Delivery Team
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333858
Posted Date: 8/1/2018