Title: Front End Software Developer
Duration: 6 month with possible conversion to perm
Location: On-site either in Round Rock or Austin, TX
**Must be able to dive deep into Framework development, ideally AngularJS, Backbone JS, Knockout JS.
If you are energetic, thrive in a fast-paced environment and strive an innovative spirit, we have an exciting opportunity for you. The client is building the next-generation of sales enablement tools to allow for interactive, intelligent and simple creation of comprehensive value-based enterprise solutions and proposals. As a web and mobile app framework the application is built on business logic using a common, responsive interface and the back-end enterprise data services.
- Participates in the preparation, review and analysis of software requirements and specifications.
- Prepares written specifications for tasks of mid-level complexity.
- Prepares design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed.
- Builds and uses software lifecycle methodologies.
- Reviews and implements test strategies for software products.
- Accurately logs project schedule, defect, and other data.
- Analyzes and prepares trend reports on quality metrics.
- 5+ years of development experience - designing, developing, coding, unit testing, integration testing in medium to large size projects
- Experience with at least one of the listed frameworks/libraries: AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Prototype, Meteor.
- Solid understanding of REST architecture principles.
- Working knowledge of SQL/NoSQL database technologies
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 333878
Posted Date: 8/1/2018