Hr Recruiter - York, PA
Job Title: HR Recruiter
Location: York, PA
Provide the highest level of talent acquisition services. Deliver high quality candidates and advances the brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through selection process. Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. Write complete and detailed intake documents ensuring an understanding of job duties, job responsibilities, and required/desired skills. For hard-to-find skills, create sourcing strategies to develop additional candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Pre-screen candidates using behavioral interviewing techniques. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with company leaders and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility. Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position. Prepare candidates for interviewing with the company and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting. For positions being worked, (e.g., Platform and Services, etc.) in conjunction with the Sourcing team for critical skill needs, organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview team and sourcing team. Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the company’s compensation policy and delegation of authority. Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices. Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through company’s applicant tracking tool to ensure audit-ready posture at all times. The ability to track and report metrics regarding recruiting activity and in compliance with company policy and procedures, federal and state laws. Assist with onsite coordination of hiring surges with union employees to include assisting candidates with application process and onboarding as required. Other supporting duties as assigned by Manager
· Human Resource or Talent Acquisition.
· Demonstrated customer service and relationship building skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and candidate due diligence.
· Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
· Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
· Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
· Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
· Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
Experience dealing with Union hiring
Demonstrated ability to recruit manufacturing skill sets (Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Machinists, etc.)
At least 5 years recruiting experience or combination of HR and Recruiting experience.
Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Hr Recruiter
Location: York, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334197
Posted Date: 8/3/2018