Oracle Developer - Saint Louis, MO
Ranked as a Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Oracle Developer. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Oracle Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401k plan.
• 6+ years of Oracle application development and implementation experience
• 5+ years of Oracle PL/SQL experience
• 2+ years of UNIX experience
• 3+ years of Windows OS experience
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience on Visual Studio 2012 and Informatica is a plus
• SharePoint site administration, design and development is plus
• Oracle database work experience
• first shift, and some weekend support required
1. Develops, directs, and assists in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the maintenance and modification of new and currently used programs in Oracle database environment.
2. Develops new programs of basic to moderate complexity. Performs modeling, simulations, and analysis.
3. Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs. Documents all procedures.
4. Technical consultation and support in the development / maintenance and support of computer applications and programs within the Line of Business
5. Analyzing business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions
6. Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
7. Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
8. Leads the migration of applications to production.
9. Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
10. Ensure the implementation schedule is on track and performance defects are brought to closure - Performance Testing
11. Prepare reports, recommendation or configuration recommendation - share or discuss with development leads or architects to migrate it to PROD for better performance - Performance Testing
12. Responsible for Database and system resource performance monitoring, collect metrics, analyze and isolate any potential bottlenecks - Performance Testing
13. Work on production support focusing on keeping systems highly available to meet service level agreements by providing production stability and a high degree of 24x7 availability.
14. Ability to solve problems within area of control quickly and decisively and the understanding of when to escalate issues outside area of control
15. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
16. Must have strong interpersonal/communication skills and have the ability to articulate complex technical issues and ideas in easy to understand business terms
17. Oracle/SQL coding, investigating and solving production code defects and recommending performance improvements
18. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools
Adv ref#: 334242
Saint Louis, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Oracle Developer
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334242
Posted Date: 8/3/2018