Field Service Technician (Telecom Company) - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Field Service Technician in Littleton, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Understanding of, or exposure to, the OSI networking model with emphasis on physical and data link layers.
- Knowledge of remotely troubleshooting physical layer technical issues, including understanding of basic test patterns and interpretation of performance monitoring data and results for DS1 circuits.
- Understanding of TDM and VoIP telephony.
- Familiarity with CPE routers and associated command line interfaces to troubleshoot basic router issues.
- Knowledge of supporting ticketing systems and associated applications including, but not limited to; NTM Remedy, INTAS, LIMS, Casper, HPNA, Neustar.
- Working experience with customers in a technical call center environment – excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to embrace and develop job performance, through direct face-face and metric-based feedback that impacts the customer experience, VoIP team objectives, and individual results.
- Excellent teamwork skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to learn in a classroom and “on-the-job” training environment.
- Ability to work all shifts in a 7x24x365 environment.
- Microsoft Office Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Cisco certifications are a plus
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Field Service Technician (Telecom Company)
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334304
Posted Date: 8/10/2018