Printer Fleet Support - Reno, NV
Job Title: Printer Fleet Support (DocuCare Associate)
Location: Reno, NV 89503
Contract: 12 months
Hours: M-F, 8am - 5pm
The Printer Support Associate is a 1st responder to customers "multi-function" print machine issues.
Manager is looking for someone with an understanding of Copiers/Printers, Strong PC Skills and Networking knowledge, exceptional customer communication skills and able to work proactively by themselves. Driving to multiple sites is required. Mileage reimbursement.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service
- Provide printer care and maintenance of client's printer fleet
- Change Consumables
- Monitor units using software
- Inventory Management of Supplies and Equipment
- Perform configuration of devices.
- Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis.
- Replace operator accessible parts and consumables.
- Maintain appropriate supply inventory.
- Collect and submit meter reads.
- Provide on-going end user training on equipment
- Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery
- Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Basic Equipment problem solving and diagnosis per training
- PC skills
- Microsoft Office
- Strong Communication and Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Perform duties with minimal supervision
- Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent
- Lifting and moving up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent walking between buildings.
- Bending and crouching close to the ground to remove paper jams in the lower trays.
- Car is required to visit multiple sites. Mileage reimbursement.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Printer Fleet Support
Location: Reno, NV
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334369
Posted Date: 8/6/2018