Information Security Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Immediate need for an Information Security Engineer for our direct client in Charlotte, NC.
Contract position up to two years with excellent pay offered.
Job duties will be:
- Leads security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices. Leads the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems. Serves as a high level technical security resource on large-scale network and/or systems/applications issues.
- 7+ years of experience in security applications and systems
- Provides oversight and develops specifications for complex reporting of enterprise information security related to Enterprise Access Management (EAM) efforts.
- Develops solutions for executive and board level reporting while working with technology teams to identify appropriate source system repositories of highly critical/confidential data.
- Develops method for tracking/tracing efforts within the (EAM) group to ensure all risk reduction commitments are met and maintained. Evaluates associated risks and issues, and adjusts data sources to accommodate changing information needs.
- Develops and implements comprehensive dashboard reporting practices and processes to ensure a processes to ensure a high degree of integrity in the output. Conducts quality assurance and trending analysis on the results to highlight areas of improvement need or out of threshold conditions.
- 7+ years of experience in complex reporting to include executive and board level views.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334376
Posted Date: 8/7/2018