Personal Loan Specialist - Portland, OR
Ranked as a top Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Personal Loan Specialist to work onsite in Portland, OR. Initially a 1-3 month contract with the potential to extend or get hired by the client.
• 35% Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office
and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verifications, and
recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products at
the direction of a licensed agent; handling account activities related to collection accounts,
including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
• 30% Branch Support: Preparing reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and
recording and filing documentation; operates cash drawer, processes bank deposits, maintains
records and balances.
• 30% Business Development: Actively markets and sells all branch products and services to
individuals and merchants. Merchant and bank visits required.
• 5% Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Note: Regular attendance resulting in meeting and/or exceeding performance standards required
• Customer Commitment
• Communication Skills
• Sales Motivation
• Problem Solving
• Time Management/Productivity
• 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience
• High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors degree a plus
• Valid drivers license
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Personal Loan Specialist
Location: Portland, OR
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334399
Posted Date: 8/6/2018