Senior .NET Software Engineer - Round Rock, TX
Senior Software Engineer
The team is a service base team in the Payments space. Any current experience with Payments provider, either local or global is appreciated.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in services development for online commerce, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative. Highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building software solutions to meet our business needs.
· Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once.
· Candidates will work with very little direction, will be comfortable leading conference calls, and can guide web site design and user flows for multiple device types.
· WEB API development is an important skill.
· Candidate should be proficient in micro service development, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and cloud –based services.
• Undergraduate degree in computer science.
• Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
• Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
• Quick learner with motivation to learn new languages, technologies and frameworks (you will get opportunity to play with a lot of new technologies)
• Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar)
• Experience with open source MVC frameworks
• Experience working in building online commerce software
• Experience building public Web Services such as REST, SOAP.
• Software development experience with .NET and C#, Dependency injection, and using Patterns and practices
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior .NET Software Engineer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334495
Posted Date: 8/7/2018