Technical Business Analyst - Call Center Support - Charlotte, NC
Exciting opportunity for a Jr. to mid-level Business Analyst to join our Fortune 100 Financial Services client with over $2 Trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Coordinates test plans and programming activities. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems. Gathers data and prepares necessary reports. Updates reports and databases used by the client group.
- 3+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Advanced PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Outlook, SharePoint
- Business analyst experience (gathering user feedback, working on requirements, providing application support, etc.) on a project team
- Ability to read, understand, and update business requirements
- Prior call center or user support experience
- Familiarity with HP Quality Center or Application Lifecycle Management
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Business Analyst - Call Center Support
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334500
Posted Date: 8/7/2018