Quality Engineer - Cockeysville, MD
Job Location: Hunt Valley, MD
- We currently have a Permanent (Direct Hire) opening in Hunt Valley, MD for a Quality Engineer with AS9100-B experience.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent Engineering or applicable experience).
- Must possess at least 3 years of experience in the quality field.
- Experience with Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is required.
- Must have knowledge of SPC, PFMEA, Receiving Inspection, and Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience with AS9100-B including Configuration Management is required.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills, technical aptitude, interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills as well as good computer skills (Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Requires attention to detail, ability to work well with all levels of employees, ability to deal with conflict in a professional manner, inquisitiveness, positive attitude, organization, and ability to deal with change.
- Proven experience in statistical process capability analysis strongly desired.
- IPC-A-610, IPC/WHMA-A-620, J-STD-001 Certifications are desired.
- NASA / Space Customer specific quality requirements are desired.
- Customer Quality experience and auditing experience in a manufacturing environment are desired.
- Knowledge of CAD systems/drawings will be helpful.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Cockeysville, MD
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 334532
Posted Date: 8/8/2018