Technical Writer - Mountain View, CA
We are currently seeking a seasoned Technical Writer for a 12-month opportunity with one of our top clients, a Fortune 100 company, in Mountain View, CA. The qualified candidate will provide technical documentation for drug delivery devices. He/she will write technical documentation for internal and partner engineers as part of the product development cycle, including: datasheets, hardware application notes, test protocols, test reports, requirements/specification documents; design and organize documentation sets for custom designed hardware components and products. He/she will edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills; and work closely with technical teams to develop processes for maintaining awareness of new developments.
Mandatory Experience and Education:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience writing technical documentation for hardware and product development (in particular electronics)
- Ability to work well in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Experience with documentation for integrated circuit design and technologies
- Ability to draw/modify simple schematics or block diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to improve efficiency and quality of documentation processes.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Support
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334596
Posted Date: 8/7/2018