Information Security Business Systems Consultant - Charlotte, NC
Title: Information Security Business Systems Consultant
This is a W2 opportunity offered by Advantage Resourcing. Resumes from Agencies or Recruiters will not be accepted.
Location: Uptown Charlotte, NC.
Length: 6 - 24 months
Hourly rate: $37/hr.
Job ID: # 334722
The Enterprise Information Security Group with our client is seeking a Business Systems Consultant (BSC) to support FFIEC Regulatory Application Penetration Testing.
In this role, you will also work with the FFIEC Manager, other BSCs, and the Information Security Leaders assigned to different LOB Areas to support the FFIEC program in each LOB area as well as to continuously ensure the timely and full completion of FFIEC Testing of all applications in scope. Communication with the business security team, enterprise application security program, other enterprise information security partners, and development technology partners in each LOB area is critical in this role.
• 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both.
• 4+ years of experience coordinating large numbers of technical engagements and tracking action or mitigation plans
• 4+ years of experience of creating and maintaining process and requirements documentation
• 3-5 years of experience in reviewing and proofing technical reports to ensure documented technical standards adherence in reports are complete. Be able to communicate effectively with technical team to bring all reports to technically compliant status. Be able to track and report on documentation updated and progress on reviews currently under review.
• 3-5 years of experience working in a technical team, reviewing and providing document review feedback to technical staff on reporting requirements.
• 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Office - particularly in Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe PDR document creation, with skills in Word document formatting, revision control, indexing, comments, with excellent reading comprehension skills of technically complex content.
• 3-5 year experience working with a technical team in a support role, able to interact on a high level to review technical documents, provide feedback on missing content and obtain and update reports with compliant content on an ongoing basis.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of technology project management: administrate and manage project schedules for multiple high profile implementation teams
• Process definition and documentation experience
• Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
• Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
• Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to develop reports and metrics
• Ability to identify and present processes/operational enhancements
• Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
• Ability to create, review, update and maintain such documentation in Word and PDF format.
• Experience in Word formatting and document conversion between Word and PDF. • Skill in creating PDF documentation with protected fields, user input fields, and whole document protection.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Security Business Systems Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334722
Posted Date: 8/8/2018