Cloud (Full Stack) Developer - Town and Country, MO
Cloud (Full Stack) Developer
Advantage is the preferred vendor for our major telecommunications customer in Town and Country, MO
- Thorough understanding of AWS and Azure public cloud products & services
- 6-8 years of professional experience developing software
- Thorough understanding of VMWare cloud designs.
- 1 year experience with container based micro service architectures
- 1 year experience with at least *two* of the following languages
- Node.js, Go, Python, Ruby, Java
- Advanced Linux admin and shell scripting
- Unit & Acceptance testing
- Passionate hobbyist in one or more computer science disciplines:
- Big Data, SDN, Security, AI, ML, IoT, Virtualization
- Networking experience. (OSI model, TCP/IP, VPN, SDN)
The FullStack Engineer will contribute to one of the products that run as part of our Cloud Application Manager family of products. The engineer will be engaged in all aspects of the development lifecycle from design to coding, testing and deployment, to production support. Engineers take ownership of new software features and help drive to solutions with assistance and input from peers and technical leadership.
The right candidate is a passionate technologist who loves all things computing. He or she will have a relentless drive to understand how things work, and is always eager for a challenge. The right candidate is comfortable working a casual environment and culture, but with high standards of professionalism in software.
Position Objectives and Essential Duties:
- Help translate product vision and requirements into software design.
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs.
- Big picture understanding of system design when implementing stories
- Pair programming when appropriate.
- Functional programming design patterns.
- Micro service orientated design patterns.
- Fully containerized production deployments. (Kubernetes)
- Participate in on call rotation.
- Testing & peer code review.
- Challenge your peers and leadership over software correctness and best practices.
- Consistent delivery in a fast paced, Agile, DevOps oriented culture.
- Customer & user focus.
- Clear verbal & written communication.
- Build & develop against your own full stack environment locally
Experienced developers who can help design and implement our vision for the future of Object Storage across our infrastructure. This team is responsible for developing our next-generation, open source-based Object Storage solution, integrating it with Clouds infrastructure, and turning it into an easily deployed and supported product. Additionally, this team will develop products that are offered to our customers to help them take advantage of the
Town and Country, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cloud (Full Stack) Developer
Location: Town and Country, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334782
Posted Date: 8/9/2018