Marketing Specialist - Mountain View, CA
Tech Leader in Mountain View is Seeking a Marketing Specialist
As a Campaign Manager, CRM for Hardware Marketing you will implement and execute strategies that drive measurable growth in adoption, engagement & loyalty. You will work closely with stakeholders across marketing, product, customer experience, support and engineering teams, as well as outside agencies/vendors, to design and deliver communications and experiences that educate, inspire and delight customers at key moments in their customer lifecycle across multiple touchpoints. You are passionate about driving engagement and optimizing customer lifetime value across all stages of the customer lifecycle. You’re an expert at juggling multiple priorities and managing input and expectations across key stakeholders. You are equally comfortable writing copy and reviewing creative designs as you are drawing actionable insights from analyzing data. You are a self-starter who can work in a rapidly-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and lead cross-functional teams through influence. You demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. This role is part of a fast-paced marketing team where strong business strategy and communication skills are critical to success.
- Launch and manage all aspects of bringing campaigns to market including design, development, testing, measurement, reporting, etc.
- Maintain a forward-looking customer communications editorial calendar that aligns with the product roadmap and promotions calendar.
- Implement segmentation strategies, message matrices, welcome and onboarding strategies, cross-sell and upsell plans, testing/optimization plans, customer retention and winback plans, across multiple channels and geographies.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple levels and coordinate timely feedback & approvals.
- Manage external agencies and vendors to produce and launch timely campaigns across multiple geographies that are on brand and within budget.
- Pull together standardized performance reports for stakeholders and update them on a regular basis. Required skills: - BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in any related field.
- Must have 7-10 years of work experience; 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices
- Experience in B2C direct or digital marketing, with hands on experience building and managing email lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management capabilities and attention to detail; can execute effectively and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; experience successfully collaborating with cross functional teams; strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with in app and/or push notifications is a plus
- Experience launching email campaigns globally
- Agency experience is a plus, or experience managing creative agencies in the design and development of email campaigns across multiple geographies.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic thinking, and analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated capacity to roll out highly personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns using iterative A/B test designs.
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334827
Posted Date: 8/9/2018