Technical Business Analyst/Coordinator - Alpharetta, GA
Technical Business Analyst/Coordinator
This is a W2 position presented by Advantage Resourcing. Resumes submitted by Recruiters or Agencies will not be reviewed.Location: Charlotte, NC. (Remote work a possibility after establishing ability in group)
Length: End of year with potential for extending long term with proven abilities.
Hourly rate: $30/hr.
- 3+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- MUST BE SOLID COMMUNICATOR
- Our ideal candidate will be proactive in looking for work and tasks rather than waiting for something to be assigned.
- They should have a strong background in SharePoint, as well as be well-versed in Microsoft tools such as (Project, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- The ability to multi-task a large amount of tasks at a given time, and the ability to prioritize efforts, and follow up to ensure high priority items are resolved/addressed quickly are preferred.
- Day to day tasks will include project/patch tracking, certifying accounts, documenting standards and best practices, managing/coordinating deployments, submitting Change Requests via PAC2000, as well as communicating with our partner groups to track down approvals.
- This position provides support to various teams under our organizations, and will require the candidate to work well independently, as well as in a team setting.
Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of moderately to highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Coordinates programming activities, as well as creates/maintains test plans, business requirements and specifications documents. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems. Gathers data and prepares necessary reports. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Updates reports and databases used by the client group.: 3+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Business Analyst/Coordinator
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 334960
Posted Date: 8/10/2018