MRB Coordinator - Sunnyvale, CA
Primary Function of Position:
Responsible for controlling nonconforming product in all product and processes utilized in the manufacture, inspection, testing, and release of finished product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall coordination, tracking/status of all in-house MRB material.
- Interfacing on a daily basis with various departments to provide status of open MRB items and to seek closure on those items.
- Work closely with Planning, Engineering, Field Service, and Materials to identify priorities and resolve open issues.
- Assure that all VRs are dispositioned in a timely manner.
- Process dispositioned material - Return parts to suppliers, scrap parts, verify work is done according to procedure.
- Recommend improvements for the overall flow of material through the MRB process.
- Properly completes manufacturing documentation. Initiates material transfers (MTs), reports quality issues (VRs), records transactions in SAP as needed to preserve traceability and inventory accuracy.
- Maintains the accuracy of identification and count of materials. Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and conducting cycle counts.
- Able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read engineering drawings etc.
- Performs any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
- 2-year degree min, prefer BS in Engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires an understanding of Customer Service, Production, and MRB.
- Previous work experience in Manufacturing, Production Planning or as a Coordinator for a highly complex, low volume OEM manufacturer is desirable.
- Knowledge of GMP and previous work experience in a medical company are a plus.
- Requires understanding of ERP Information Systems, preferably SAP.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: MRB Coordinator
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 335069
Posted Date: 9/7/2018