Business Intelligence Developer - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s largest corporation, our client has an opening for a Business Intelligence Developer for the Either Painted Post, NY or Tewksbury, MA locations. Must work on site.
While this is a 1 year contract position it has the potential to extend.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global corporation focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Business Intelligence Developer
- Location: Painted Post, NY or Tewksbury, MA
- Duration: 12 plus months
- Interview process: Phone, Skype and Possible in Person Interview
- Prior experience with PowerBI (Development + Administration+ Gateway) is REQUIRED
- Experience using Oracle data sources/targets is REQUIRED
- Data modelling concepts
- Proven prior experience in multidimensional data modelling concepts, design, development, and support using Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, and TFS) is REQUIRED
- In-depth knowledge of building complex multidimensional/tabular cubes and querying same using MDX/DAX (Microsoft SSAS) and fine tuning the performance of SSAS cubes (tabular or multidimensional)
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS in EDS, Redshift, AWS API gateway) is a PLUS
- Analysis and Communication Skills:
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications to design and deliver optimum solutions for business needs.
- Strong communication skills and a strong self-starter attitude.
- Strong business analyst skills, able to work with many different stakeholders to elicit and document requirements.
- Strong estimation skills and strong track record of accurate estimations for BI solutions.
- Analytical thinker; Strong problem solving ability
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 335120
Posted Date: 8/10/2018