Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
This position will partner with multiple building technology vendors to maintaining compliance with companies IT practices. These IT practices include installing security and non-security software patches, as wells as, performing device configuration changes to meet company policy requirements. This position will work directly with third party vendors to track, report and enforce compliance with program requirements. This position will also support quality assurance (QA) procedures and reporting to ensure that evidence of required IT practices is accurate and validated against the appropriate systems-of-record. This position will work closely with Third Party Risk Managers, Corporate Properties Group (CPG) and the enterprise Service Asset Configuration Management program. This position will be responsible for facilitating multi-disciplinary calls, providing clear and accurate status reports and communicating effectively with Sr. leadership.
• Partner with asset managers to effectively engage third party support teams
• Partner with third party support vendors to provide an evidence of IT policy compliance
• Support quality Assurance practices across configuration management and patching practices.
• Partner with enterprise Third Party Patching Program to ensure program requirements are met
• Partner with Operational Risk Partners to manage and mitigate risk with Building Technology third party providers
• Managing vendors through a multi-stage patching attestation process which include identification, monitor and governance components
• Facilitating vendor discussions around requirements, current IT practices and evidence collection and archiving
• Provide evidence / documentation of adherence to 3rd Party validation and maintenance process
• Partner with CPG Subject Matter Experts and Cyber Assurance to deliver quality assurance for vendors
• Hands-on experience in performing control-level technical risk assessment
• Define and create relevant metrics and reports
• Interface with business teams, application management, and third party program management on cyber security issue
• Identify controls to address gaps in third party vendor relationships and monitor the implementation of controls
• 5 years of IT experience specifically with vendor management, software and hardware patching, or policy related activities required
• 2 years of experience in financial services industry; specific experience in Operational Risk, Finance, Business Management, Audit, Compliance, or other controls related area is a plus
• Skills to motivate and drive adoption of new processes and requirements
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong negotiation / influencing skills.
• Develop constructive relationships with functional partners.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 335158
Posted Date: 11/1/2018