.NET Developer - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a .NET Developer. This is a W2 position (no C2C). Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: .NET Developer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401k plan.
- 7+ years’ experience is preferred
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C#, TFS 2015, Microsoft Test Manager 2015, and SQL Server
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: waterfall or Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of full life cycle software development
- Intermediate Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
Description: This position is for a Web Developer that will provide solutions to one or more of the risk areas under Corporate Risk. The technology platform for this position includes ASP.NET, C#, TFS 2015, Microsoft Test Manager 2015, and SQL Server. Uses diagnostic tools and/or analyzes specifications to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, leads the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements. Completes required logs and reports. Prepares programming specifications and completes programming tasks to develop basic, and/or assist in the development of moderately complex, computer solutions. Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs. Updates and completes documentation, procedures and user guides. Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment. Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
• Support for all phases of the testing process.
• Recommends and initiates systems testing.
• Writes and executes test scripts
• Creates automated regression test cases and components
• Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
• Writes basic SQL queries used to test and validate data
• When problems are identified by that requires analysis, the team member will use skills and knowledge to resolve issues.
• Provides production support implementation support.
• Participates in overall systems testing and deployment to production.
• Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
Adv. Ref. #: 335207
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 335207
Posted Date: 9/12/2018