Black Belt Process Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Black Belt Process Engineer
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has openings for Process Engineer to work onsite in South Charlotte, NC. There may be options for other locations such as MN or IA. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
This is a brand new team so it is an exciting time to get in on the ground floor to help pioneer our client’s processes throughout the entire organization. The work that you will be performing will center around process modeling. Some positions are geared toward present state, others are geared around future state and architecture. Lots going on so jump aboard fast and let’s get this team working together for our client’s common good.
Key skills needed are:
- 5 years of experience with business process engineering and Lean/Six Sigma BLACK BELT
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN)
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
Task will include:
- Develops and leads redesign initiatives that encompass end-to-end analyses and future state redesigns within fast-paced environments, utilizing process expertise for multiple business groups.
- Completes and/or leads integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions.
- Manages assigned complex problems involving multiple, possibly competing, business processes/process segments to identify risks/ impacts/ opportunities and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Applies intermediate process engineering tools such as determining Sigma level, Takt Time, Value Stream Analysis, Regression, Hypothesis Testing and techniques that can be used to enhance processes for teams, departments and business units identified as inefficient or costly.
- Creates key indicators (metrics) for future state assessment. Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- May coach teams in LEAN/Six Sigma or Enterprise Process Engineering, process and tools. Provides training and mentors less experienced individuals.
Multiple positions open
Must be able to work on Advantage W2, sorry not accepting C2C vendor resumes
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Black Belt Process Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 335375
Posted Date: 8/28/2018