Pega System Architect / Developer - Coppell, TX
Job Title: Pega System Architect / Developer
Reports to: Director of Architecture and Development
FLSA Status: EXEMPT
Department: Architecture and Development
Working Location: Dallas, TX (Coppell: Near 635, 114 Freeway)
Salary: $125K-135K (DOE)
Our global IT business solutions client company, a provider of innovative retail and manufacturing product solutions and services, are looking for Pega System Architect and Developer for their multiple-year project.
You will design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
The Pega Developer will be able to work with product owner and business users to provide solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct interaction with product owner and business users to capture business requirement using Pega.
• Ability to develop user Interface with various Pega PRPC activities, flows, flow actions, assignments, declarative rules, reports.
• Ability to design and implement role-based security to meet business requirement using Pega PRPC.
• Experience in integrations with external applications and systems using Pegas connectors and integration services
• Expertise in Enterprise Class Structure.
• Provide in-depth technical direction to a project team to enable development of efficient Pega applications utilizing standards, best practices, and technical expertise.
• Validate functional and non-functional requirements for Pega applications
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
• At least 3 years’ experience with Pega software and experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment or Java centric enterprise application systems
• Experience with Pega 7.2. (7.3 is a plus)
• Experience with SOAP/REST web service integration
• Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus
• Expected to work with little or no instruction on day-to-day activities, and general instructions on new activities.
• Excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills.
• Capable of technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
• Detail-oriented and Customer service focus.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent progressive experience preferred.
• SA Certification with Pega 7 Platform
• LSA Certification with Pega 7 Platform is a plus