Software Engineer Controls - Dearborn, MI
- Develops application software using the cloud based architecture across full stack of technologies utilized by - Balanced team
- Consults with product manager to identify minimal viable product and decompose feature set into small scoped user stories.
- Pairs with other software engineers to cooperatively deliver user stories.
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices.
- Uses the test driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Spring Framework development
- Possess an innovation mindset
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge
- Practiced in eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including paired programming
- Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
- OO Design Principles, Micro services architecture, Cloud native concepts
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure Cloud and IaaS concepts
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
- 2+ years of programming/quality testing on multiple projects
- 2+ years’ experience with Agile Software Development Methodology and software engineering methodologies
- 1+ Experience with Eclipse, Spring, JUnit and Agile methodology
- 2+ years of work experience in cloud based, full stack web development including: Java web development (heavy emphasis)
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer Controls
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 336399
Posted Date: 10/30/2018