Business Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
This is a key role to lead the documentation and successful execution on key business process work. Working with subject matter experts across lines of business, this role will document the activities, dependencies and durations to ensure successful delivery of mandatory business structure changes related to legal entity structures. This role supports the Global Payroll Services team and the processes will relate to the HR and Payroll changes, with dependencies on various other lines of business. This role will combine aspects of business process analysis, implementation management, and management of our third party vendor for international payroll.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 336520
Posted Date: 8/22/2018